What do I need to do if I want to make changes to the property (yard, exterior of the house, etc.)?

To make changes to your property, you need to first submit an Architectural Control Request Form to be reviewed by the HOA Board of Directors. The Board of Directors will review the request to ensure the changes being requested will be inline with the convenants, conditions and restrictions to keep our subdivision looking consistent and aesthetically pleasing. You should submit an Architectural Control Request Form for things like:
  • Building a new fence
  • Replacing a damaged fence
  • Making paint color changes to any exterior surface
  • Installing flower beds in front or on side of house where visible from the street
  • Installing a pool or jacuuzi
  • Expanding the size of your existing patio or building a new patio
  • Installing a patio cover
  • Installing new trees
  • Building a shed
  • The Architectural Control Request Form can be found on the Documents page or you can download it here.